Saturday, November 1, 2014

I have just implemented my first action from the Google in edcuation conference from last week. As I mentioned in my earlier post I wanted to start trying to use videos in my classroom more. We were shown some very simple ones at the conference where we were taken through some quiz questions about Harry Potter. At the end of them there was an anotation with true or false which took you to a new video. What a fantastic idea for creative revision I thought.

Tonight I have made my own Channel. I have started very simply with some videos about the Fall. I plan to use them in my revision lessons next week. Each one is linked to other ones so they should hopefully take you on a little journey.

I cannot imagine what my class will think of them, they are pretty dorky. But hopefully we will have a little bit of fun together.

Here is one of my first videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment