Sunday, November 9, 2014

Inspirational Posters for the classroom

At the end of last term I wanted to make some nice looking posters to put up in my classroom. It is possible to find some online, or to buy them. But they are fearfully expensive. Plus I liked the idea of having some which fitted with comments that had been made throughout the year so were personal to my school.

After some research I found a great app called Phoster. It is so simple to use. There are lots of different backgrounds and you can then edit what is written on them. Just look here at all the funky options. I would find it far too difficult to make something like this myself. But this can be done in a matter of minutes. Result! Here is some idea of what it looks like, photo from here

I laminated them all and have stuck them above my board. I love the fun colours and how unique they are.

So if you are looking for an easy, unique way to make fun posters for your classroom then try this app.

No comments:

Post a Comment